Amazon Banner

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Working on a new project

Today my sister-in-law came to see me to see what I have in stock.  She needs a birthday present for her cousin and she wanted to get her a necklace.  I didn't have anything that worked but we found some great inspiration with a pair of earrings.  She's buying the earrings from me as well.

For the record these earrings are know OOAK because I can no longer find the pendants that I used for them.  Her cousin is getting an awesome pair of earrings and necklace that she and I worked on loosely designing this afternoon and I will be making over the course of the next few days.




I'm going to use the colors of the earrings and a combination of peyote "beaded" beads in the blues and whites of the pendant colors and a mix of silver and copper on leather cording.  I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Once I have it finished I promise that I'll post pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment