Amazon Banner

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Check it out - I'm the Featured Artist on The Spotted Box Blog!

So I'm a participant in The Spotted Box. What it is for those of you who don't know is a sample box of handmade/organic/eco-friendly products from various handmade sellers. The box goes on sale the 15th of every month. There's a huge variety of samples in it. You can check out my blog post here to see what came in my box this month. Each box is different, no 2 are a like which is part of the fun because you know who is participating but you won't know who will be in your box until it arrives and you open it.

Anyway, they do weekly artist features and this week I'm up! To read all about me (yes I'm shamelessly promoting myself) check it out here.


If you would like to be part of the box in an upcoming month go to http://thespottedbox.com/ for more info and be sure to tell Tory that I (Jewelry by Desiree) referred you.
The best part is that if you give 60 or more samples you get a free box of your own (totally worth it in my opinion).

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so cool! I just discovered your blog via your multi-stand seed bead necklace. Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial, I'll be linking to it in an upcoming jewelry roundup if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete