Amazon Banner

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ways to earn some extra cash

So do you ever wonder how you can earn some extra money on the side?

Me too.

I was doing some research a while back and I came across ways you could earn some extra money.  Now some of it was silly stuff like donating plasma and selling stuff on craigslist but I also came across some sites where you could take surveys and get points that you can exchange for cash.

I did a bunch of research to make sure the sites were legit and all that fun stuff.  My favorite of all of them by far is Opinion Outpost.  I've started playing with SwagBucks, SurveySavvy, InBox Dollars and MyPoints.  Opinion Outpost is the one that I've had the most luck with so far.  In 3 weeks I've earned enough points for $20 worth of paypal money.  And the best part is that there aren't any fees with paypal for the transfer of the money to my bank account.

Most of these sites take some time to go through to earn points or dollars.  They are all pretty much free (though you can shop on retailers websites by clicking on the links at each site and earn points or extra dollars, except for Opinion Outpost).

I've been enjoying it so far.  I do it in my spare time when I'm not doing anything other than watching TV or something else like that.

Being a single mom every little bit helps.  I may as well earn something in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment