Amazon Banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Time to get back in the saddle

So, it's been way to long since I have been blogging regularly.  Over the past few years there have been quite a few changes in my life.  My son is now 3 years old and the biggest part of my life.  Some other life changes have been happening as well.

I started my own company last year that's kept me fairly busy.  I'm an architect by trade but I also now do construction cost estimating, shop drawings, project management and anything else my clients need me to take care of .

I've also moved into the world of knitting and paper crafting.  I taught myself to knit when I was pregnant with my son.  The card making I started last year sometime.  Many of my friends scrapbook and make cards etc.  I was always "no, I don't do that stuff."  Well I got hooked.  But I love it.  I haven't bought a premade card in over a year now.  I can make a card for a fraction of the price of a store bought card.

I'm still working on the jewelry as I have time.  I'm working on a few different things and hope to list a few new items soon.

Until then Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment