Amazon Banner

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I found the BEST local bead shop.

So I'm going to be featured in the issue of Bead Unique that's comming out next month. I wanted to find a place locally that sells it because I'm not sure if I want to subscribe to it yet. On there website I found this local bead shop Atlanta Bead Market. This is the cutest store! It's a bit on the small side but that's ok. They have a great selection of all kinds of beads, semi-precious, seed beads, czech glass, pearls, swarovski, silver and a ton more. Judy, the owner of the store is just wonderful also. She said that once the magazine comes out she's going to post it up in the shop with a note about how I have been in the store. The prices here are pretty fair, they are a bit more than I'm used to paying but the quality more than makes up for it. They also have some really hard to find things also. They have a ton of classes, a few of which I'm going to take to imporve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment