Amazon Banner

Friday, December 19, 2008

Working on my photos...

So my photos get better bit by bit. It's a slow process because I am not always available to shoot in the daytime when there's natural light. I can't hover over the piece because then it leaves a shadow. The dang macro feature on the camera is a pain in the rear end as well. The macro setting is sooooo sensitive it's ridiculous. I'm hoping that I get a chance to take some pics this weekend and revamp some of my listings before I go on vacation on Monday cuz I really won't have the time when I'm up in NJ visiting my family.

We'll see I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Me too.. I struggle with photo-taking too. Most times are never good times, since the sun is not bright enough. Sometimes, I just take and go.. Sigh..

    ReplyDelete