Amazon Banner

Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!

So it's Friday (Yay!). I'm excited about the weekend for a few reasons.

The first? My friends Ana & Monty had there baby girl a little over 2 weeks ago and tomorrow is the Welcoming Shower for them. Hopefully it won't rain but we'll make the best of it.

I just have to remember to bring the glass pieces for Anne to look at for the wirewrapped pendant necklace that she wants me to make her. I have 2 that I've made for myself and about 5-7 more that I have done but never had gotten around to listing yet. (I really need to get on that)

By the way Anne has a really great blog that you should check out. http://estreetanne.blogspot.com/ She talks about her dogs, her cat and living with MS.

I'm quite frankly surprised about how many people have really liked the pendant that I wear most often. It's a rectangle of mosaic glass that I've wirewrapped with copper wire. The glass is an amber color. I have it strung on a simple black leather cord. Simple and really fun to make. I never know how it's going to come out until I'm finished because the design has a tendency to take on a mind of it's own. I'll have to snap a pic of it and throw it up here when I get a chance.

And I have to remember to go to the store tomorrow morning and buy the ingredients that I need for the pasta salad that I'm bringing.

Oh, and football. The NY Giants are playing the Dallas Cowboys Sunday night. It should be a really great game. I hope that my G-men wipe the field with the Cowboys. I just have to stay up late enough to catch most of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment