Amazon Banner

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting to try a little something different

At my day job (as an architect) I've done a bunch of fun things with some of the other people in the office. We've done cookie swaps, a competition called CANstruction (google it for more info), various community service projects, heart walks, etc. It's always been great fun and I enjoy doing things like that.

The group that I've done the cookie swap with is going to do a handmade card swap. It's got a Thanksgiving/Holidays theme. I've never really made a handmade card in my life. Not counting the colored ones that you do in school. I have no idea where to start. I have to make 8 identical cards. I've been searching all over artfire for handmade cards with holiday/thanksgiving themes.

I think that I have some good ideas but I'm not really sure. I just need to make a trip to the craft store and start buying some stuff and run with it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment