Amazon Banner

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A million things to do.....

So it's Wednesday right? Yup, I checked. I've got about a million things to do today to get ready for our trip to Hilton Head tomorrow.

I still haven't started on my samples for the October spotted box yet.... Gotta get on this because I need to get them ready to ship by October 1st. Nice job huh? Did I mention that my commitment is for 60 samples? Yes I am a genius.

I did manage to mail my order from my Artfire studio this morning. So that's one more thing in the done column. See my post from yesterday if you want to see what I sold, I put up a pic.

So today when I get home from work I have to pack, load the car, get the hubby's weekend suitcase and attend a HOA meeting for our landscape proposal.

I'm on my HOA's board of directors and usually All I have to do is go to 1 meeting a month and answer a few emails a month. Right now however, we have already had a meeting with the landscape company last Monday. I had to take the day off work because the meeting was at 10am and I work in midtown. Next time please schedule a meeting during non-business hours, I work full time in Atlanta thank you very much! I'm the only one on the board out of the 5 of us that works full time. The 2 men are retired, one woman is a stay at home mom with 2 little ones and the other woman works 3 days a week. They have a tendency to forget that I do work full time. I'm also the only one on the board with any kind of architecture/construction background, lovely...

This meeting tonight is yet another meeting with the landscaper but for the life of me I can't figure out why. But I'm a glutton for punishment and am going to the meeting. As if I don't already have enough to do tonight.

I just can't forget the extra pair of black socks that the hubby needs me to bring because he couldn't count on Sunday.

Oh, and it's supposed to be crappy this weekend, wonderful. Anyone want to make me 60 jewelry samples and pack for me? Oh I forgot about my last architecture licensing exam that's on October 5th. Finding time to study for that has not been easy but I'm making due.

No comments:

Post a Comment